Thursday, June 20, 2024

My five rules of "Reciprocal Ethics"


  1. I don't comment on the sartorial choices people make. That gives me the right to demand that they don't disparage how I dress.
  2. I don't tell people how to raise their poorly behaved, undisciplined, soon-to-be career criminal children. That gives me the right to demand that they don't complain about how I raised my kids.
  3. I don't tell you how to run your crappy little country or state. That gives me the right to demand that you don't comment on mine
  4. I don't make unsolicited comments about your weird, fat, criminal, tattooed-like-a-freak, or ugly spouse (Significant other). So I can demand you don't complain about my wife.
  5. I don't complain about your culinary proclivities. So don't complain about mine.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Blogger resembling a grumpy old man

No comments: