Friday, January 15, 2010

Movies!

Holy Cow. It has been nearly a month since my last post on this blog. I took a break for the holidays but didn't mean to be gone this long. It also isn't as though nothing has happened that I might want to write about and that people might want read about. But, instead of writing about stuff I spent the holidays with my really-pretty-looks-25-years-younger-than she-is-very-smart-hard-working-and-loving-Chinese-wife watching movies on the DVD.


We also went to see the movie Hachiko: A Dog's Story at the cinema in Times Square. That is the rarest of movies because it contains no cursing, no violence, no nudity, no inappropriate situations, no bathroom humor, no politics and it isn't a kiddy movie but is a really satisfying adult movie. It was probably the best thing we did over the holidays. The predicable evil white guy marries beautiful, blue, close to nature, barbarian princess, PC filled Avatar is one I'd miss if I were you. If you want that type of thing then go get a complete three movie set of The Pirates of the Caribbean or maybe Kung-fu Hustle with Steven Chow.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Blogger who really needs to post more

No comments: