Friday, March 31, 2006

Oh no, not a vacation!

My Easter break starts on Monday. We have a long break this year because it is combined with the Chinese holiday "Ching Ming" or grave sweeping day. It is a day to go honor the memory of parents or siblings who have died. The Chinese ancestor worship is involved but it is possible to celebrate the holiday as a Christian and not sin as the ancestor worship is optional. My wife will go to her mother's grave in China on Sunday.

My wife has also informed me that I'm going to get back on my exercise program over the break. She wants me to run, walk or ride my bike 3 hours a day. I guess she has confused me with an over achiever.

My idea of a vacation is a recliner, a big screen TV with lots of DVD's, a Computer with some new games and telephone that only calls for pizza.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Lazier than the Average Bear Blogger

No comments: