OK I admit it. This is too easy; but I'm in a vile mood today and governments are easier to pick on than individuals.
Here are my top 10 choices for sports that the PRC really excels at and that should be in the Beijing Olympic but aren't.
1. The Green Card Relay race: Normally played by those who attend university in the USA.
2. Square Tanking: Seeing how many Protesters a single tank can crush in a minute
3. The Great Firewall of China: Finding Internet Sites that disparage the PRC government and blocking them.
4. Wokathon: Turning non food items into gourmet foods
5. Violation Derby: Seeing how many building codes can be violated simultaneously in the same building.
6. Death Race: Driving on a Chinese Freeway
7. Litter Skitter: Seeing who can identify the greatest number of different types of empty bottles that people have thrown on the sidewalk
8. The Newlywed Games: Like the Green Card Relay only normally played by divorced Chinese women with older, preferably wealthy Western men
9. Translation Spelling Bee: Finding misspelled words on t-shirts
10. Pick Pocket Obstacle Course: Trying to walk through a Shanghai tourist area with your wallet in your back pocket.
Until Next Time
The Blogger who really does like china more than he lets on.