Friday, April 18, 2008

Study Links Incontinence Drugs With Memory Problems

Boy, oh boy what great news! Now I have an excuse!

Did you hear about the elderly man who went to the doctor for his yearly physical. After noting that he was in remarkable health for a man his age the doctor took a little extra time and asked:
"George, you are physically fine but you know that you and I are members of the same church and I haven't seen you there in a while. How is your walk with God? Tell me how your spiritual life is going?" George replied: Doc, it great! As I get older God becomes more real to me. I know without doubt that He watches over me all the time and is concerned about me. In fact, when I forget to take that prostate medicine you prescribed and have to get up to go urinate at night God turns the bathroom light on for me as I open the bathroom door and then turns it out as I leave. So I'd say my spiritual life is better than it has ever been."

The doctor found this hard to believe and called George's wife after George left his office. When he asked George's wife about this the wife replied "He's been peeing in the refrigerator almost every night"

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Blogger who Sometimes can't remember if he takes his prostate pills of not.

No comments: