Friday, July 02, 2010

Looking foward to fall

This is turning out to be the summer of my discontent. Last spring was ridiculously busy and I had trouble finding time to post  Summers are always problematic because I am often out of Hong Kong. I am something of a technology Saboteur in that I do not carry a cell phone or one of those devices which would allow me to post from wherever I am. I post from from home or from work.  If I am not one of those places I don't post

I am home for the next couple of weeks.

Yesterday was a trapped in the flat day as the yearly mish-mash of protesters, party sympathizers and running dogs and radicals were all out marching and waving their banners and shouting slogans. I actually think that the people who are worried about Hong Kong being a free place should take a step back and look at Victoria Park yesterday.

Until  Tomorrow
Fai Mao
The Blogger who needs to get back in the habit of posting everyday

No comments: