38 &39 are particularly appropriate for Hong Kong
However, I don't think this list goes nearly far enough. However, it is a start.
51. People who yell into their cell phone.
52. Old men who drink beer on the bus
53. Teenagers who make out or in some case apear to be making love in the MTR or on the bus.
54. University undergraduates who think they understand more of the world than any adult except perhaps that special professor.
55. Karaoke machine in high rise dwellings
56. Grocery stores putting regular priced items over signs for sale merchandise
57. Parents who let their children run around restaurants
58. Young people who dress, walk and behave in an obviously threatening manner who then get upset when you don't trust them.
59. Any photograph of Nina Wong
60. Taxi drivers who take you from Kowloon City to Causeway bay via Tai Po and Lo Wu.
Feel free to ad your own
Until Next Time
The List making Blogger