Friday, October 23, 2009

A Sincere Thank You

I was alerted today to the fact that the persons over at Hong Kong Blog reviews had listed this blog in their recommended category.

I had been aware of them for sometime and found it somewhat disconcerting that they were evidently unaware of me. Though to be fair, I have thought for some time that the only people who ever read this blog are people still hoping that Nancy Kissel gets out of jail as some of them see me as an advocate for her. (I'm not by the way)

I think I finally sent them a link a couple of months ago; but I can't remember, maybe they just finally found me. I had always assumed they'd put me down at the bottom of the barrel category. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised.

Thanks guys for the kind words. I enjoy your site as well.

I guess I need to post more.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Blogger who thinks his style is more "Conspiratorial" than "Colloquial"

No comments: