Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Five quit as promised

I am really tempted to run for one of these seats.

I am not real happy with the government's proposal that they are so upset about but it isn't like anybody in the "Pan Democrats" have a brain either.

I'd be better than these people because:

I do believe in limited government.
I do believe in a government that actually represents the population
I do believe that people and organization are equal before the law and that the tycoons are not more equal
I do think that it is possible to solve many of the problems in Hong kong without hiring consultants from the UK
I do think the government is bloated with huge numbers of civil servants who should simply be made redundant.
I do think we should become more integrated into China
I don't worshp the British
I don't worship the PRC
I don't have a degree from HKU

Until Next Time
Fai Mao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Run, Fai Mao, Run!