Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Emotional Creed

1. I don’t want to be touchy
2. I don’t want to be feely
3. I don’t want to be (other than in the physical sense on a cold day) warm
4. I definitely don't want to be fuzzy
5. I have no interest in being an “Alpha Male”
6. I am not and will never be a "Metro-sexual”
7. I’m not “in touch with my inner self”
8. I don’t think I need to be more sensitive
9. I’m not seeking to bond with any person or group
10. I don’t believe that “Love means never having to say ‘I’m Sorry’”
11. I don’t believe that people are rational
12. I don’t believe that people are basically good.



I do think:
1. That my choices matter
2. That I have find a way to live in peace with my neighbors
3. That I am sometimes responsible for the care of those around me
4. That I am always responsible for my actions and choices
5. That my past does not determine but may colors my future
6. That it is the responsibility of individuals to opposes evil
7. That sometimes there are no good choices
8. That sometimes there are no bad choices
9. That sometimes I am required to do something unpleasant
10. That sometimes I must not do something that would be pleasant
11. That sometime violence is, if not a good thing then at least a necessary thing
12. That I will be held accountable by God for my beliefs and deeds


Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The emotionally stable blogger

No comments: