Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Billable Hours

Gee I wish I were a lawyer sometimes

I sometimes read the "Powerline Blog" and boy do those guys have a lot to say.

It makes me feel lazy by comparison because I don't post everyday and I don't write the long detailed post they put up very often.

But then I remember that there are three of them.

Thus each one can write some. Also because they are lawyers they can make a lot of money per case and thus maybe work less. I'd like to have more free time. I show up for work at 7:00 AM and work until 5:00 PM or later. That doesn't give me much time to check, polish and refine my post.

I need to have more billable hours and less actual work hours to write more.


Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The librarian blogger who sometimes wishes he were lawyer blogger.

No comments: