Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hope Springs Eternal

The past week has been a tough one for this fat cat.

The stunning wife started a new job and gets home late so I don't have anybody to make sure I get out and run or ride the bike. I've got to develop more self discipline.

All of this is relevant because the past week has, despite some rain been a wonderful week, weather wise. Sunday was pretty brutal because of the air-pollution but since then the wind has kicked up and the rain on Tuesday have combined to make the air quality tolerable. I really don't have any excuse other than laziness for not exercising more. Spring is here in Hong Kong and that is a good time to be in Hong Kong.

I think I'll get the bike down tonight and ride the trainer for an hour or so.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Trying to be Less Fai Blogger

No comments: