Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Open my eyes that I might see

Today I will have surgery to remove cataracts on my eyes. The doctor will do one eye today and the other this Thursday. I am kind of looking forward to it. Cataracts are a mixed curse and blessing in that while you have them your vision deteriorates at a rather rapid pace. But the surgery gives you 20/20 vision. As the surgery has become almost routine over the past few years I do not understand why they don't perform it on severely myopic people. Myopia is as debilitating as the cataracts.

It is a shame that there isn't some type of surgery for the political cataracts that the Human Bow Tie has. Indeed it is a shame that the PRC officials and the DAB all seem to suffer from this disease.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Blogger who really has been wandering around in a fog

No comments: