Saturday, July 22, 2006

Missed it

Yesterday, July 18 was the 37th anniversary of US Senator Ted Kennedy's accident at Chappaquiddick. I'd completely over looked it. But, I guess I'll have to go home today and lift a glass to the ability boozing, philandering, self-righteous and arrogant politicians everywhere to use their position, wealth and influence to avoid prosecution for major crimes.

At the very least Mr. Kennedy should have had to resign from the Senate. That he is still a Senator is blot of shame upon his political party in that it implies that US democrats believe that the rich are "more equal than others.

I can be excused because it is also my anniversary and I spent the evening with my stunningly attractive and intelligent wife.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Populist Blogger

No comments: