Saturday, July 29, 2006

This Week In Hong Kong

I have been really busy and unable to post this week. However, I really enjoyed seeing Fat Pat (Chris Patten) and Henry Tang get after each other in the papers and on TV. I don’t like either one of them but it is funny; I agreed with both of them.

Fat Pat was absolutely correct when he said it was unethical of Henry to try to deflect criticism of his GST proposal by blaming all of Hong Kong problems on his administration. Henry hit it out of the park when he called Fat Pat, in effect, a glad-handing, self-centered politician. (I am being more polite than Henry)

I wish they’d gotten in fist fight. Boy, oh boy would that have been fun. They could of sold tickets

Until Next Time
Fai Mao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please keep the dog for your picture.