Friday, June 02, 2006

Traffic

It is sometimes a bit deflating to my ego to look at the lack of comments by viewers, assuming that there are more than one or two who ever see this blog. I guess it really shouldn't be that unexpected as there are probably 100's of thousands of blogs. However, it seems that the comments I do get are generally when I venture into the realm of politics. Since I make an effort to avoid overt political themes then maybe this explains the lack of readers.

When I do touch on politics I almost never mention US politics. So, Bush haters or Bush lovers or the Dick Cheney is the antichrist crowd probably don't have any reason to either praise or bash me.

Until Next Time
Fai Mao
The Blogger with an Easily Bruised Ego

1 comment:

James Beam said...

Sometimes I feel the same way.
Thanks for the link.

I guess it would be different if I actually put any effort into it.